Zach planned this really great birthday; he took the day off so that we could go out to eat at Tucano's, then go to Seven Peaks Water Park! Sounds like fun, huh?
Well, he totally outshone himself with the best birthday present ever; I found out that morning that I am pregnant!!!!!!! (Yes, this was intentional.)
So, despite the great food and fun time we had at the water park (after waiting out the thunder and rain), I spent all day proclaiming that I had the best birthday present ever.
The baby is due April 10th and it's a girl!! We are currently intending to call her Savannah Pearl, or for short, Savvy or Anna. I can't wait for all the cute baby dresses that I will get to put her in - muhahahaha. I already bought some. :D
3 comments:
I am so excited you are having a girl! I went to a baby girl shower recently and all the moms of boys lamented that they didn't have a girl to dress up. :)
Your birthday sounded pretty cool-way to go Zach.
Kristen- I keep coming to visit your blog hoping that you'll have posted again.
*Poke, poke, poke*
Post again soon :)
:) It has been a project put on hold for now. I have thoughts/plans/ideas of starting up a blog at some point (of my own) just compiling many of the parenting and mothering interests I've researched and learned, but until I am ready to commit to posting regularly, I've put the idea on hold.
As for our family blog...well, maybe I'll post again soon. We have lots of plans in the works and recent happenings, so we've been kept pretty busy. But I'll see if Zach wouldn't mind sitting down with me and spitting one out. Thanks for caring!!
Post a Comment